Tuesday, March 3, 2015

OGX Singapore - Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil Product Line

Are you an adventurous girl like me? A girl that has no fear to try new things even on hair products? Well I am your soul sister. Do not get me wrong, I have my favourite (ehem to Herbal Essences) but my goddess in me do not settle and wanted to expand the list of the products I can trust. I already used Organix Products before but because it is expensive and my hair fall rate increases, I just finish the bottle and hailed to stop. 

OGX have their promotion last year and I bought a pack of Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil. Consisted of Shampoo (385mL), Conditioner (385mL),  Organix Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil Renewing Treatment (237ml) & Organix Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil Penetrating Oil (100ml) for only $48.00. Happy hair and friendly on budget.

In so many variants of discounted packages why I chose the argan oil set? Well, Moroccan Argan Oil is the new ingredient that is at craze now. Aka "liquid gold" was packed with nutrients and vitamin e. Tested and proven to be a key ingredient to make the hair silkier, softener and shinier. So who am I to pass this exclusive treat of OGX Singapore.

With a fear of massive hair fall that caused to me by other OGX variant before, I use this Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner with a controlled amount at first and gradually I used it with amount as I pleased. On my observation, it minimizes the hair fall. Ha! Point to earmarked. Then I used their hair mask. It feels that I am just out from the salon. Another point. Then their very affordable leave-on oil...this is really a bargain. The effect on my hair is just the same with the very expensive brands. Another point to add on.

I am loving this OGX product range. Definitely this will be added on my list.  

No comments:

Get this gadget at facebook popup like box