Saturday, April 7, 2018

Dove Hair Therapy Hair Fall Rescue Intensive Hair Tonic

There's few causes of hair loss but nowadays the prominent cause is stress and sleep deprivation. 

So how to deal with it? Have a good quality sleep. How? Put away your phone. Put it on silent mode and save yourself with some wifi radiation directly hitting your brain. 


Stress? Well, let go of people that gives you anxiety. Remember, you can't control anything and everything. 


What if you really need an instant help on your hair loss? Well, I was alarmed that I saw my hair just falling off and gently rest on my arm. The quickest way I have done is to tie up my hair to fight the force of gravity. Other than that, I help my scalp in its duty to hold on to my hair by using Dove Hair Tonic. 



Dove Hair Therapy Hair Fall Rescue Intensive Hair Tonic
7ml Vials

Dove Hair Therapy Hair Fall Rescue Intensive Hair Tonic
Instructions 

After applying the toner and massage it to my scalp for absorption, I immediately, yes immediately felt the tightness of my scalp pores and whenver I tried to pull one of my hair, there is a big force that will hold the strand. Oh my gosh! What's going on? Haha! 

I continued to use it once a week! 

Hope this vials can help you solve your hair loss problem too! 


No comments:

Get this gadget at facebook popup like box